Fundraising Dinner 2017
ANNUAL FUNDRAISING DINNER
MAY 9, 2017 6:45 PM at MARTIN’S WEST
with GUEST SPEAKERS Eric Metaxas, Kirsten Powers, Megan Alexander
- AND -
WORLD-RENOWNED VOCAL ARTIST Wintley Phipps
Click HERE to view our video and see firsthand the impact you can make in young people's lives through Youth for Christ.
Metro Maryland Youth for Christ is excited to announce this year’s special guests, best-selling author, radio and TV commentator Eric Metaxas, along with political analyst and columnist Kirsten Powers, in a live interview format moderated by national news correspondent, emcee and actress Megan Alexander.
These special guests will focus on the power of faith in Christ in bringing people together despite political and cultural differences. As people of faith, we can partner together to impact the next generation in reaching our nation and the world. Please join us in helping to bridge the divide!
In addition, world-renowned vocal artist, education activist, motivational speaker, pastor, and CEO and Founder of the U.S. Dream Academy, Wintley Phipps will be performing.
For ticket information please contact us.
For Sponsorship Options, please click here.
To be an Event Sponsor, please click here.
To reach young people everywhere, working together with the local church and other like-minded partners to raise up lifelong followers of Jesus who lead by their godliness in lifestyle, devotion to the Word of God and prayer, passion for sharing the love of Christ and commitment to social involvement.
THE FUNDS RAISED FROM THIS YEAR’S ANNUAL DINNER WILL ENABLE US TO:
• Open additional City Life clubs in Baltimore
• Host five public school workshops through YFC’s Pointbreak program
• Open Parent Life programs in Anne Arundel and Harford County
• Launch three JJM (Juvenile Justice) programs reaching young people in local prisons and detention centers
• Train 100 additional volunteers to impact hard to reach youth
• Reach 10,000 more teenagers this year through clubs and events